Add Collections Content to a Lesson
You can add resources – such as articles, images, maps, videos and more – from Classroom Ready Collections (CRCs) to your lesson. Curated by Follett's team of K-12 classroom educators, CRCs include open educational resources aligned to state, national and Canadian Provincial standards. They are available in three subject areas – Science, Social Studies and English Language Arts.
MyDestiny uses standards and keywords to recommend relevant Collections content.
To add Collections content:
- On the side-bar, under MY CLASSES, select a class.
- On the UNITS & LESSONS tab, click a unitname.
- Select the lesson you want to add Collections resources to.
- Click Collections. A list of Classroom Ready Collections (if available) appears at right.
Note: Notice the creator and number of items in each collection.
- Do anyof the following:
- Scroll through the recommendations to find the collection you want.
- Search collections by Title or Description by typing a keyword(s) in the field.
- Click a collection to open it.
- For each resource you want to add to your lesson, do any of the following:
- Click Details to learn more about it.
- Click Add or Add to Lesson to add it to your lesson.