Use Quiz Builder
You can add a quiz to any lesson. There are many different question types you can use, including multiple choice, true/false and written responses.
All selected response questions are scored by MyDestiny. All open-ended questions must be reviewed and scored by the teacher.
You can review the results by class average or individual student.
To add a quiz to a lesson:
- On the side-bar, under MY CLASSES, select a class.
- On UNITS & LESSONS tab, click a unit name.
- Click a lesson name.
- Click Add a Quiz Question.
- Select a quiz type:
- Multiple Choice
- Fill in the Blanks (Cloze)
- Classify, Match & Order
- Written & Recorded
- File upload
- Image annotation upload
- Select a particular question type, such as True/False or Multiple Choice (question types vary based on quiz type).
- Compose questions, and set the correct answers.
- Click Save.
Note: For help while writing questions, click Help on the Quiz dashboard.